GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)As of may 25th 2018, the EU has made it mandatory to be open to you about our data collection policy. We are more than happy to share this with you, because we pride ourselves in how we treat your privacy.
The information we collectInformation we will always collect
- When you create an account, we save your username, ip address, registration date, country (based on your IP), timezone, browser language, your referring URL and your password. Passwords are not stored as plain text (we hash them) and cannot be read or recovered.
- We store your purchases so you can retrieve them at a later time (also including time of purchase).
- To operate our site, we store your account settings such as your account preferences and email.
- We store when you last accessed our site.
We only collect the following information if you choose to provide this to us.
- Your address data (for shipping products).
- Your ratings and who you follow.
- Optional profile informations, like account pictures, descriptions.
- The pages you visited. This information is removed from our database after 5 minutes. We only use this information to block someone who requests the same page several times (Anti-DDOS).
- We do not store your real name, nor will it ever be shown on our website.
Your contentYour posts and comments are stored on our server, together with the date and timestamps. They are publicly shown in the section where you posted these on our platform, along with your username and timestamp. They may also be indexed by search engines.
Private messages are shown in a similar fashion, but can only be seen by you, the recipient and our staff.
CommunicationWhen you communicate with us (email/skype/whatsapp/phone/our platform or otherwise), we may maintain a record of your communication.
Linked NetworksYou can elect to sign in or sign up through a linked network such as Facebook, Google or Twitter. When doing so, we receive certain profile information from that linked network, which will be stored in our database, so that we can link this account to your account on our site.
The specific information provided by linked networks is determined by these third parties and may vary by network. In all cases, the linked network should show you a page asking you for the permissions to share the requested data with us. It should describe the information that is being shared with us.
Payment providersWhen providing a payment to our website, you are taken to a third party payment provider (Verotel / Paypal / etc). The payment is done on the third party website. Upon completion, this third party website will inform us that the payment is completed, along with a minimum amount of personal data to verify the payment. The specific information provided to us by the payment provider may vary. However for your protection, we do not store your address or payment data on our servers. If necessary to resolve a dispute, we can request this information from the payment provider.
Purposes and legal bases of our using your informationBecause of the nature of our site, privacy is paramount. Therefore, we do not allow access to your personal data to anyone unless for criminal investigation.
We do not sell your personal data to anyone. No marketing cookies, no "pixels", no ad services, plugins, buttons or anything.
We use the information for our legitimate interests which include the following:
- Provide our services. To provide you the services on our platform, communicate with you, respond to inquiries, troubleshoot, and customer service purposes.
- Personalization. To tailor the content and information that we may display to you, to provide a better viewing experience, and to allow you to present yourself in a certain way towards other members.
- Profiling. We track your purchasing and viewing history so we can get an idea of what you like and don't like, and make suggestions based on that.
- Statistics. We track your purchases and viewing history to report (anonymously) to our content creators what is popular and what isn't, with the intent to improve the content creation.
- Reporting. Each purchase you make is reported to the content creator, including your username and purchasing history from that content creator.
- Comply with law enforcement. In case of criminal activity, such as copyright infringement, we may share your data with law enforcement or a prodecutor, but only after review by our staff and if we are satisfied that the request is justified.
- Prevent Misuse. Where we believe it necessary to take action regarding illegal activity, we use your data to block access to our services.
How we share your informationWe share information as set forth below, and where individuals have otherwise consented:
- Service Providers. We only share your information with payment service providers.
- Legally required. We may disclose your information if we are required to do so by law.
- Protection of Rights. We may disclose information where we believe it necessary to respond to claims asserted against us or, comply with legal process (e.g., subpoenas or warrants), enforce or administer our agreements and terms, for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, and protect the rights, property or safety of TeeZ, its users, or others.
- Your content and activity . Your content, including your name, profile picture, profile information, and certain associated activity information is available to other users of our platform and may be viewed publicly. Public viewing includes availability to non-registered visitors and can occur when users share your content across other sites or services. In addition, your content may be indexed by search engines.
Cookies, Pixels, Tracking and Copy protectionCookies
Cookies are small text files with a unique identifier are stored by your browser. We use a so-called session cookie which is sent back to us with every request your browser makes to our website. It allows us to remember users who are logged in.
We only use a cookie for identifying you on our website. This cookie expires a certain time after your browser requested the last information from our site and therefore when your session ends. Your browser should delete the cookie automatically when it expires. Once the cookie expires, you will have to log in again and are issued a new session cookie.
Pixels, web beacons, transparent gifs. These are tiny graphics with a unique identifier to track behaviour, similar in function to cookies, but designed to avoid the cookie law. These are also used in emails to report if an email is opened.
We do not use any pixel technology for any reason.
Tracking for analytical data is a means to give us insight of anonymous user behaviour on a large scale. This usually includes browser data, which pages are visited most frequently and how long. It helps us to find problems and provide statistics to help to improve the website.
We use Google Analytics which places a tracking cookie. We do not provide any personal data to Google, nor do we share any of the data provided by Google with anyone else. It is only used for improving our service. However, even though no personal data is provided, they may combine the information collected with other information they have independently collected from other websites and/or other online products and services. Their collection and use of information is subject to their own privacy policies.
Some products are subject to copyright law. You purchase a private license, for personal use, and it is therefore not allowed to be shared to anyone else.
We protect our products by placing identifying information in the products that you purchased (IP address, time, username, user-id). The product is uniquely created and presented to you, so nobody else will have access to this information. If you decide to violate copyright law by sharing these products to others, we will use this data to identify you and forward your personal information to the copyright owners and/or law enforcement.
How we protect your informationThe security of your information is important to us. TeeZ has implemented safeguards to protect the information we collect. However, no website or internet transmission is completely secure. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe, such as choosing a strong password and keeping it private. Do not share your account with anyone else.
Access and updating your informationProfile information
You may update or correct your account information at any time by logging in to your account. Keep in mind that we do keep track of changes.
You may not edit public posts. People can respond to posts and it is difficult to read a response to something that's no longer there. If you have a very good reason to change your post, contact our staff to do this for you.
Emails and communication
When you sign up on our website, you will receive notifications by us through email. These are important notifications such as purchase confirmations, invoices and private messages.
We do not send out newsletters or advertising.
You can request for your account to be deleted by contacting our staff. We will retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, maintain appropriate business records, and enforce our agreements. Further, any public posts you made in the past, or other content of yours that other users have responded to or interacted with, may continue to appear on our platform.
MinorsOur company's services are directed to adults who possess validated credit card information, and are not marketed to individuals under the age of Eighteen(18)(21-years old where 18 is not the age of majority). Certain portions of Website, which may contain content considered offensive to some, are inaccessible to individuals under the age of Eighteen(18)(21-years old where 18 is not the age of majority)., as advocated by the Communications Decency Act. For those portions that may be accessible to individuals under the age of Eighteen(18), such as the Website home page and other areas presenting non-offensive content, the Website has no intention of collecting any personally identifiable information (that is, name, address, telephone number, or email address) from individuals under Eighteen(18) years of age(21-years old where 18 is not the age of majority).
Persons under the age of 18 and/or 21 should not submit information to our website.
If a minor has provided us with personally-identifiable information, a parent or guardian of that minor should contact us at the email address listed at the bottom of this Policy immediately.